Since we, MDT, are using cookies on our website, clear and mandatory information must be mentioned on this Cookies Notice, as set out below.
INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
1. What are cookies?
Cookies are small data files, normally consisting of letters and numbers, that MDT places when you visit its website. A cookie is a text file sent by a web server to a web browser and stored by the browser. These cookies, placed on your device (computer, telephone, tablet), can be used to identify or to collect information about you.
2. What types of cookies are there?
Cookies can be classified as follows, depending on the owner:
- First-party cookies:They are created, sent to your computer and stored by the website you are visiting directly. They allow MDT to collect customer analytics data, remember language settings, and carry out other useful functions that help provide a good user experience.
- Third-party cookies:They are created and placed by third parties other than the website you are visiting directly. They are not managed by MDT, but by the third party that processes data obtained from the cookies.
Cookies can also be classified depending on the purpose of their placement. Main categories are:
- Strictly necessary cookies (technical):The cookies that allow you to browse a website, platform or app, and use the various options or services on it (e.g., control traffic, identify data or session, access restricted access sections or content, etc.).
- Functional cookies:Functional cookies help MDT to make the website usable by providing you some basic features and remember your preferences and choices of using MDT’s website (e.g., language, the region from where the service is accessed, etc.). Not accepting cookies may cause slow website performance or poorly adapted recommendations.
- Statistics cookies:Statistics cookies allow MDT to provide a better understanding of how you interact with the website.
- Marketing cookies:Marketing cookies enable MDT to monitor you to the websites. The aim is to display advertisements that are meaningful and attractive to you and therefore more useful to third party publishers and advertisers, as well as to make promotional and specific information available to you on the website.
Cookies may also be separate in two categories in relation to the period for which they are stored:
- Session cookies. Session cookies allow MDT to recognize and link your actions during a browsing session.
- Persistent cookies. Persistent cookies are placed on your device between sessions. They can be used to remember your preferences or actions on MDT’s
Cookies in no way give MDT access to your computer or any information other than the data you choose to share with MDT.
Concretely, these cookies help us to improve the functioning of the website and can be used for several purposes:
- Help users connect to a website
- Recognize a user’s device
- Make the website more efficient
|Cookie Name||Type||Purpose||Cookie placed by||Retention period|
|_ga||Analytics||To count and track pageviews||Google Analytics||2 years|
|_gid||Functional||This cookie stores if a visitor has accepted “advertisement” cookies.||GDPR Cookie Consent||1 years|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-advertisement||Functional||This cookie stores if a visitor has accepted “advertisement” cookies.||GDPR Cookie Consent||1 year|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||Functional||This cookie stores if a visitor has accepted “analytics” cookies.||GDPR Cookie Consent||1 year|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional||Functional||This cookie stores if a visitor has accepted “functional” cookies.||GDPR Cookie Consent||1 year|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||Functional||To check if cookies can be placed||GDPR Cookie Consent||1 year|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-others||Functional||The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category “others”||GDPR Cookie Consent||1 year|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||Functional||The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category “performance”||GDPR Cookie Consent||1 year|
|pll_language||Functional||The cookie is used to store language settings||Polylang||1 year|
4. How to manage cookies?
You are able to accept or decline cookies when you enter MDT’s website and see the Cookies Notice. Alternatively, you can manage your cookies preferences through your browser settings. However, in some cases, some functions of the website may not work.
Find out how to manage cookies on those popular browsers:
To find information relating to other browsers, visit the browser developer’s website.
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites, visit – http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
5. Who placed cookies?
The information stored on Cookies Notice is only used by MDT, except those identified in section II as “Third-party cookies”, which are used and managed by external entities to provide MDT services aimed at improving MDT’s services and your experience when browsing on the website.
MDT works with the following third-parties:
Please note that MDT do not have any control over how the information in these Cookies Notice is used nor do MDT have access to it. Please refer to the Cookies Notices of the relevant provider for more information.
If there are any questions regarding this Cookies Notice, you may contact us using the information below.
Boulevard Initialis, 7 boite 3
Last Edited on [2021-09-09]